Delicious Coconut Crepes
- 2 tbsp organic coconut flour
- 2 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp natural coconut sugar
- 1⁄8 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup whole milk
- any desired filling
Coconut provides the perfect accent to this delicious and light old world favourite.
- Blend together eggs, oil, sugar and salt.
- Thoroughly mix in coconut flour. Stir in coconut milk.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of coconut oil in a small skillet.
- Pour a quarter of the batter into the skillet; immediately rotate skillet until a thin even layer
of batter covers the bottom of the skillet.
- Crepe should be about 5 to 6 inches in diameter. Cook until batter is bubbly and cooked
around the edges. Turn and cook other side.
- Cover one side of crepes with your choice of chopped fruits, nuts or jelly. Roll up and sprinkle
with powdered sugar or top with whipped cream.
- Makes 4 crepes.